Thursday 5 April 2012

That was quick

Avatars of War mini's arrived this morning. I'm still waiting on the Rulebook but that has been sent separately. Maelstrom Games packed the mini's in the same awesome manor they always do and I have to admit, I like em.
A LOT

I was expecting the mini's to be cast in resin, but I guess that's my own fault for not reading the full description. The detail is excellent and they both come with a choice of Heads / Weapons.

Anyhow, enough gibber jabber, here's some pics.


The packaging is lush, great artwork and the models are easy to see.


Back of the packaging.


Dark Elf Queen, with a mass of spare and extra parts.


Wood Elf Ranger, head with or without hood.

I will try and get these cleaned up and assembled as soon as I can. Then I'll post some more pics.

-Voidsign-

No comments: