Saturday 7 April 2012

Painted Miniatures

I've had a couple of Emails find their way into my inbox, which is odd considering how many followers I have. Anyhow, yes, a couple of Emails asking if I do actually paint anything and is this a Blog about me ranting on about what I would like to do.

So, here a few pics of some of the mini's that I have managed to finish.

Super Dungeon Explore is my current squeeze at the moment I love the game. These two were my first attempts at painting the Chibi styled mini's. I wanted bold highlighting to give them the anime feel that I think they deserve. Overall I was really happy with them. I just have another eight heroes and a mass of bad guys to go ^.^

Deeproot Druid and Angry Bear from Super Dungeon Explore.
Again but from behind this time.

This Skaven Packmaster Skweel Gnowtooth is the Coach of my Blood Bowl team. I wasn't overly happy with some of the highlighting on the Rats but overall I could live with the finished result. I tend not to be a perfectionist when it comes to painting, so if something looks good enough, it's good enough ^.^
 
Packmaster Gnawtooth.
I was very pleased how the copper of his armour turned out.

Now this guy I have had for about fifteen years. I only painted him a little while ago though. The mini had a weird Monks head on to of his own head which I really didn't like so I took it off and cleaned up the area. I love the sculpt on this fella, I think its from the old Talisman range but I'm not sure. He's used in Talisman now though ^.^

This is my Favourite miniature. Its a simple Paint job, but I love it.
Knight Templar. Such a beautiful Miniature.

So there you have it, I know I'm not the greatest Painter in the world and these are only three in a sea miniatures. But they are some of my favourites. I will post updates of new projects and NEW finished models, but I don't want to fill this blog up with pictures of miniatures I painted years ago.
One of the reasons that I have restarted this blog is to help me move forward in my hobby, not to help me dwell on the old stuff that I use to do.

Thanks for looking,

-Voidsign-

No comments: