Thursday 23 August 2012

Busy times...

Hey hey, there you all are. I was looking for you, sorry I was gone for so long, truth is I kinda lost track with the blog for the past couple of months.
I’ve been sidetracked working on a project that has taken up pretty much all of my spare time, but I honestly believe that when you all see what it is you will understand why my blog had to take a back seat. I don’t want to go into too much detail at the moment as there is a huge chance that it will still fall on it arse and I don’t want to jinx it, if you know what I mean.
 
Anyhow in the mean time stand by for a Koan update as I’ve managed to get some footwork done there. And hopefully I’ll start updating regular basis again starting from today.

On A side note, an awesome picture.

Awesome with a side or sauce.
Follow this link to see more of Ketka's stunning work.
 
-Voidsign-

No comments: